Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
The Technical Consultant develops and delivers solutions for customers using company products. This role determines client's software, hardware and/or network system requirements and delivers advice on how to acquire technology solutions that are aligned with their business strategy and processes. The Technical Consultant develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project as well as collaborates across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work. The Technical Consultant may be responsible for Transition and Transformation services, day to day support, trouble shooting, diagnosis, maintenance and service improvements.Responsibilities
- Experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Networks with and represents the organization to senior level internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in English - excellent verbal and written communication required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.