Job description Mission
Deliver complex Signalling systems and subsystems (in terms of number of interfaces and or contract value), which meet reliability and safety requirements, in compliance with project schedule and budget. Build the required RAMS evidence and ensure independent safetyassessment Accountabilities WITH REFERENCE TO COMPLEX SIGNALLING SYSTEMS AND SUBSYSTEMS:
Education & Experience
- Ensure the delivery of Signalling systems and subsystems in compliance with RAMS and quality standards, and in accordance with schedule and budget
- Guarantee definition of RAMS Plans.
- Ensure correct planning of RAMS and V&V activities.
- Ensure correct identification and apportionment of RAMS requirements for Signalling applications.
- Guarantee execution of preliminary RAMS analyses and provide feedback to the project team (since the early phases of the project).
- Ensure verification of system requirements in order to confirm compliance with safety and customer requirements.
- Ensure the organization, scheduling, implementation of RAMS activities and monitoring of V&V activities.
- Ensure that all Safety Related Non-conformities identified during V&V activities are recorded, analyzed and implemented
- Ensure execution of Safety and RAM analyses, hazard analyses at architectural level,
- Ensure RAM parameters demonstration process. Guarantee demonstration of compliance with quantitative safety targets
- Support for management and interfacing Independent Safety Assessor, Client and other external Authorities.
- Ensure periodic review of company safety policy and safety targets.
- Ensure compliance of the Signalling system and subsystem to the applicable national and international standards.
- Ensure the provision of the Application Conditions and the Hazard Log to the relevant System RAMS Engineer
- Ensure the provision of schedule and cost progress to relevant RAMS Manager
- Ensure the provision of RAMS requirements, if any and the Hazard Log to the relevant Product RAMS Engineer
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
- From 5 up to 10 Years of RAMS experience in:
- V&V Processes and techniques knowledge
- RAMS analysis and methodology
- International and national Standards
- RAM/Safety Management
- System Technical knowledge
- Subsystem Technical knowledge
- Project Management