Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world, and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job DescriptionHuman Resources Business Partner Role Summary
We are seeking a seasoned Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to collaborate with the Leadership and Human Resources (HR) teams in crafting innovative HR initiatives to support the business strategy. Having experienced tremendous growth recently, this brand-new role offers an opportunity to reveal the influence and impact an HRBP will have on the North American organization. Acting primarily as a consultant to the business on all issues related to human resources, the HRBP will form partnerships across the organization to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business goals. This role is both hands-on and strategic, requiring the successful candidate to bring creative thinking and a deep understanding of best practices to solve challenges. The HRBP will be a proactive communicator and change agent, who guides and supports business managers by aligning HR programs and activities with organizational strategy.Human Resources Business Partner Accountabilities
- Participate in regular Practice and Leadership meetings and connect business challenges to HR activities and outcomes.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through HR to strengthen the connection between management and employees, enabling authentic employee engagement.
- Define business requirements and translate them into HR programs and services.
- Partner with the business to tackle the most critical issues. Consult, challenge, and provide recommendations to leaders based on data and insights.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, boost productivity and the retention of team members.
- As a change agent, champion new programs to ensure successful implementation and adoption within the practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR to develop strategies and integrated solutions that support the practices.
- Ensure the organizational structure of the practice areas are aligned to support the goals and career paths of the employees and help to scale the business.
- Assess team and manager development needs, recommend, and implement relevant solutions.
- Identify training needs and work with key stakeholders on professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met within each practice.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or Organization Development.
- HR Business Partner work experience in a Technology Consulting Services organization, preferably Microsoft stack (Dynamics, Azure).
- Previous experience working with rapid growth and a complex changing work environment.
- Strong relationship management, along with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of understanding customer needs, showing initiative and urgency to solve problems and follow up on the solution.
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company.
- Thinking about big picture changes for the organization and how to tactically achieve them.
- Willing to travel in USA/Canada as required for leadership meetings.
.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.