Meet our Team
This Business Development Manager, Strategic Partner will be tasked with helping to create and drive revenue opportunities by managing the overall business alliance partnership, development, execution and cross-functional coordination of the GSIs, RSIs, Resellers, Distributors business for Hitachi Vantara Product Software Business. This position acts as the coordination point for partnerships that support market share growth for Hitachi Vantara and their partners. The individual will be expected to be the resident expert regarding alliance partners, including their market segments, customer lifecycle, sales processes, competitive landscape, complimentary solution capabilities and key stakeholders in order to develop and execute on a market plan. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Oversee all aspects of relationship; Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing and Marketing.
- Development and co-management of a comprehensive quarterly and annual business development plan with sponsorship and participation from GSIs and RSIs partner managers.
- Increase Hitachi Vantara sales team's productivity, deal size and awareness of GSIs and RSIs.
- Train Hitachi Vantara sales teams on how to co-sell services from GSIs and RSIs using a combination of programs such as lunch and learn, new hire training, and new product training.
- Increase deal registration opportunities by providing support and training to Hitachi Vantara and
GSIs and RSIs sales teams.
- 7-10 years of work experience with progressive responsibility in product management, field sales, channel sales, or business development of enterprise software business.
- 5+ years of work with named alliances or its eco-system strongly preferred.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as strong team and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong organization, program management and execution skills.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge