Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara GDDC (Global Development and Delivery Center) provides remote managed service to client based on STaaS (Storage as a Service) infrastructure.
Reporting to the GDDC Operation Director, this individual will provide Service Delivery in accordance with customer procedures and contracts along with managing the delivery team.Primary Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility of IT Operations for the assigned account(s) on a daily basis
• Ensure Storage best practices and disciplines are followed for all accounts(s)
• Provide weekly and monthly operations meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
• Provide monthly governance meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
• Act as the situation manager in the event of a critical incident for the assigned account(s).
• Manage STaaS delivery team resources as part of delivery
• Owns and ensures timely incident escalation occurs in accordance with established policies, procedures and SLA requirements for the assigned account(s).
• Primary accountability for delivery within the boundaries of the P-L, while ensuring Service Levels are met including capacity management (logistics, planning and execution) and performance management.
• Ensure that Hitachi meets or exceeds the SLAs and Contract Deliverables
• Accountable for the Storage delivery team that handles the day-to-day operations of the infrastructure/services for which Hitachi is responsible.
• Coach, mentor and develop staff including providing career development and training plans.
• Owns the creation, establishment and maintenance of IT policies, procedures and practices using ITIL framework to efficiently manage the storage infrastructure
• Insuring compliance with established policies, procedures and practices defined by Hitachi for managing the infrastructure/services.
• Analysing and reporting actual to contracted SLA performance levels
• Identifying, managing and reporting continuous improvement initiatives within the team/account(s).Required Skills:
• Minimum of 8 years of Delivery Management and/or IT Operations Management experience in the IT industry.
• Minimum of 5 years of Storage with enterprise tools. Experience with Hitachi, EMC - NetAPP preferred.
• Proficient with networking, hardware, software and operating systems found in enterprise environments.
• Possesses Hitachi Storage, Compute and Infrastructure product knowledge.
• Possess general understanding of IT Infrastructure, ITIL framework and ITSM.
• Strong understanding of multiple business environments.
• Prior experience leading, motivate and direct a delivery team.
• Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
• Excellent communication and organizational skillsEducation:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in IT Management or other related technology fields of study.
• ITIL Certification - strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.