The Company:Hitachi Vantara,
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
We are seeking ServiceNow Developers
to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional engineering team to prototype, design, and develop software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development involvement from start to finish of each project.Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software applications/systems.
- Build and maintain products and solutions throughout its life cycle.
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional engineering team members to turn requirements into prototypes, technical designs, and implementation.
- Collaborate with a team of developers to maintain technical design and code standards.
- Participate in reviews of business requirements.
- Contribute to functional specifications and technical designs.
- Participate in reviews of feature designs and test plans.Qualifications:
- 2 year+ experience in ServiceNow development, configuration and administration.
- Experience with web services (REST - SOAP, JSON - XML, etc.).
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Ability to develop Service Portal, Agent workspace.
- Knowledge of ITAM, ITBM or CSM is a plus.
- Servicenow certified (CSA, CAD) is a plus.Location:
• District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.