Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a range of tasks all related to Recruiting. The position is based in Pittsburgh-United States of America.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 12,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
In the Americas in general we are transforming travel throughout North and South America, from Canada to Peru, delivering the most extensive US railway signaling project in San Francisco, a fully integrated turnkey solution in Honolulu, and a light rail transit system in Hurontario, Canada - these are just some of our current projects.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager Americas will be responsible of the recruitment of talented people for almost 70 positions (all levels of the organization and external contractors) per year at multiple locations:
- Pittsburgh, PA;
- Los Angeles, CA;
- San Francisco, CA;
- Boston, MA;
- Baltimore, MD;
- Washington, DC;
- Maintain the applicant tracking system, by keeping a record of all the applications received and by retaining interesting resumes within the limits provided by the local laws;
- Manage the job posting process for the area, by support talent acquisition team in the editing of the job description and their sharing on our global career site and the dedicated channels in accordance with Hitachi Rail policies and guidelines;
- Actively and pro-actively search for new talented candidates, by sourcing resumes through company database, by using LinkedIn Recruiter or other useful tools and by interfacing with the local head hunters;
- Build a common strategy with the Hiring Managers throughout the Company in order to find the best candidates for each position, by reviewing resumes and candidates together, by organizing meetings and discussion in order to set up a better search, by doing the interviews together;
- Meet the interesting candidates by scheduling all the phone screening calls, online interviews and face-to-face interviews, by trying to offer the best candidate experience and presenting the Company in a proper and engaging manner;
- Draft and prepare the best job offer for the candidate and negotiate it.
- Attract new talented people and target future entry level hires, by managing with the team the relationships with colleges and universities, by organizing meeting with career service professionals, attending career fairs and planning company events;
- Align and collaborate with other HR colleagues all around the globe and Senior HR leadership to ensure that new recruitment requests fall with the targeted headcount budget;
- Manage 3rd party staffing vendors lists and contracts;
- Cooperate with all other Talent Acquisition colleagues to create Talent Pipelines for the Company and share best practices with the Team.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- PHR Certification is a plus
- MBA is a plus
- Ability to travel a few times per year (<10%)
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field Languages
English Native Language Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://www.hitachirail.com/careers/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/