Meet The Team
Data Management is all about delivering the right data into the right hands at the right time. Hitachi Vantara is creating the next generation data fabric supporting Data Management within model-driven organizations. Hitachi Vantara's Lumada Suite of products - Pentaho, Lumada Data Catalog (fka Waterline), Lumada Edge Intelligence-enable IoT, Data Management, Data Governance and Digital Transformation solutions across a spectrum of industries. Only Hitachi Vantara have developed a suite of technologies that provide complete solutions from edge to platform to enterprise to cloud on Kubernetes based microservices based architecture.
Lead Partner Solution Consultant possess strong hands-on technical skills as well as strong commercial, interpersonal and sales skills to support the technology and partner sales cycles. This person is immensely capable, adaptable, confident, excellent communicators who are equally cool in front of large crowds and intimate groups. They are customer-oriented and capable of answering a wide variety of questions related to business intelligence, data governance and data integration.
Working closely with GSI and ISVs this person demonstrates the breadth and depth of the Lumada Data Management products. They also collaborate closely with the product management team to understand the roadmap and features coming up in upcoming releases and recruit partners for lighthouse programs based on the relevant use cases. They also are the resident expert on the partner solution and can demo partner solutions to sales teams and customers and articulate how partner solutions are differentiated and continuously how they solve real-world business and technical challenges. What You Will Be Doing
- Work with partners to demo Lumada Data Management products and develop joint solutions that are demonstrable to end-customers. In building such solutions, determine business outcomes, data challenges and technical requirements, design recommended solution architectures, and assess technical fit.
- Create compelling customized presentations tailored to partner's use cases, business requirements and vertical industry.
- Demonstrate product features, installation, configuration, and best practices. Communicate best practices to partners.
- Design and scope focused evaluation plans that uniquely position Lumada technologies, are tied to partner's requirements, and prove out business value.
- Collaborate with data experts, data scientists, consultants in across Hitachi Vantara and Partner's technical team to deliver advanced custom demonstrations, workshops, and POCs.
- A passion for learning new technologies as needed. Creative troubleshooting of issues that require innovative solutions.
- Key stakeholder in collaboration with marketing, product management, engineering, and professional services across Hitachi Vantara. Provide partners with the level of enablement they need to assist their clients evaluating and adopting Lumada Data Management products. Engage with the partner technical community by leading workshops, seminars and meet-ups. Show expertise by producing creative technical solutions and technical blog posts
Technical Solution Selling:
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- Consistently engaging with partners facilitating demos, shepherding POCs and handling objections. Leading technical POC activities in partnership with partners, defining success criteria and helping partners through the technical process of integration and integrating. Providing technical evangelism in territory through activities including presenting to partner's user groups and at conferences and through content creation
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Customer-focused work habits and attention to detail
- Open and proactive approach to interpersonal communication
- Ability to quickly learn new Lumada products and technical environments
- Ability to systematically assess and accurately diagnose software-related problems
- Creativity and Imagination - the ability to think out-side the box
- Excellent time-management skills
- Enterprise Architect Experience: 5+ years of experience supporting and building solutions with enterprise software products.
- Analytics Experience: 3+ years of experience implementing or supporting data warehouse and business intelligence technologies.
- Understanding of big data, data management, data governance, IoT technologies & microservices architectures, combined with hands-on working experience with core technologies including:
- Relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL, JDBC)
- Content (e.g. XML, JSON, text)
- ETL, data warehousing and data engineering
- Big Data (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL, Spark, ELT)
- Data catalog (e.g. metadata, data lineage)
- Serverless (e.g. lambdas, containerized infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- BI Tools (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Qlik, PowerBI)
- Experience developing architectures within a public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- A. or B.S. Degree from an accredited university (may substitute an Associate degree plus 4 additional years of experience)
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge