Meet our Team
We are looking for an Consultant/Senior Consultant with a background in the Consulting/Services industry (Big 4 or similar) to join our Global Consulting Practice.
This is a team of management consultants that help our customers through the upfront strategy formulation and design of client-centric solutions. Our main goal is to solve complex business problems for our clients using the pull-through of Hitachi IP, solutions and services.
We are innovative, outcome focused and passionate about providing value resolving the most complex digital obstacles and issues. We are a highly professional, focused and inclusive team, who operate in a flat hierarchy, where everyone has a voice and is involved in creating the success of our practice. This is the team you we all have the opportunity to develop ourselves to the best of your abilities, whilst working on industry leading customer engagementsWhat you'll be doing:
The Business Strategy Consultant position is a broad and wide ranging role. You will work with customers to understand their business, processes and technology landscape as well as their strategy. You will prepare business systems requirements, conduct project planning - delivery, perform market analysis, customer experience mapping and business model reviews.
You will analyze data, document requirements, creating findings reports, develop business cases and create findings/recommendations. You will facilitate workshops to identify and define user requirements for projects related to digital solutions, systems, finance, strategic planning and other functions.What you will bring to the team:
• Previous experience in an established and recognized consulting or technology advisory/services company. Ideally at Consultant level.
• Knowledge of how digital solutions and capability can solve business problems.
• Understanding of user-centric approaches to analysis and design activities.
• Extensive knowledge of Agile delivery methods (such as SAFe).
• Produces high-quality client deliverables, suitable for consumption at board level.
• Is a self-starter and is constantly looking to develop their own skills and knowledge.
• Strong collaboration skills, working in a team environment and across large and complex organizations
• Superior written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts without jargon and to all levels of audience.
• Understanding of one (or more) of the Hitachi's priority industries, e.g., Industrials, Manufacturing, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Life Sciences, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation, TMT, Financial Services
• Excellent verbal and written command of English, plus additional European languages useful.
• Minimum education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
• Willing to travel across Europe - when appropriateOur Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge