Meet the Team
We are a Cloud Engineering team with proven expertise in cloud native development. We are seeking a software developer to join our team. We deal with various types of clients, including government so US Citizen or Green Card holder status is required for our team. What you will be doing
• Contribute to development of new and existing software solutions
• Ensure that delivery of our offerings and solutions is of high quality and meets client needs
• Work with project managers, on-shore/off-shore delivery team to deliver product in an Agile, DevOps environment
• Build cloud-native, data-driven stack
• Full stack development in Java, microservices, python, DevOps, AWS, databases. We expect our software engineers to be capable of writing OO code modules and lead the team by example.
• Build secure composable solutions
• You should have experience in using open source frameworks and have background in IoT/IIoT or Machine learning domain.
• Mentor and grow junior members in development teamWhat you will bring to the table
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 5 years' experience in software development
• At least 3 years' of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud servicesOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge