Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
This role is responsible for working with external clients and internal stakeholders to configure, sell and deliver software and services solutions based on Lumada Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for clients in asset intensive industries such as Utilities, Manufacturing, Transportation and Mining. They are responsible, in partnership with the account team, for leading the executive-level engagement with customers to develop a deep understanding of their operational goals, and to configure, sell and deliver solutions that address these goals using Lumada EAM and related technologies and services.
The role applies deep architectural - industry knowledge to engage and guide the customer regarding the challenges they face in today's climate.
Working in partnership with sales and account teams, the role leverages specialist knowledge of the Asset Management principles alongside broad knowledge of the Hitachi solutions portfolio to provide high-level business - technical architectural guidance to align with the customer's long-term plan and strategy.
This role coordinates additional account resources as necessary and owns the long-term customer architectural blueprint, working to define and deliver best-fit solution roadmaps over multiple quarters/years.
The role will be based near one of our core locations in Europe; England, Netherlands, France or Germany
• Establish new trusted executive and architectural relationships with major enterprise customers in order to support the client's business drivers and long-term strategy
• Develop enterprise-wide view of organization, systems and technology and establish the architectural vision for the opportunity, or account in general
• Lead business architecture design and best practice and develop core architectures that support industry-specific strategies
• Work with internal account teams and clients to guide them through requirements analysis, application and/or process design specifications and design workshops
• Assess and interpret client business and IT strategies and roadmaps to determine feasible IT and OT architectural models and create customer Architectural "Blueprints" and future roadmaps for products, solutions, and services
• Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and build consensus with a dispersed and diverse team of senior executives, business and systems architects and account managers
• Provide input and guidance to Product Management in support of developing products and solutions that are scalable and profitable in the Manufacturing market.
• Assess existing products applicability for the industry use cases and assess market and suggest product direction, including for partner business units.Qualifications and Requirements
• Deep knowledge of Asset Management principles and best practices, as well as Enterprise Asset Management systems such as Lumada EAM, Ellipse, AssetSuite, Maximo, SAP PM, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (master's degree preferred)
• Will require ~30% travel (post Covid restrictions)
• Well developed industry expertise (esp. utilities, manufacturing, transportation and mining) having a depth of understanding of both IT and business strategy spanning operations, finance, governance and development
• A strategic-thinker with the ability to understand a customer's long-term IT strategy, align it to a complex portfolio of solutions and articulate through storytelling
• Experience in developing Business Models and Value Propositions that describe and quantify the business value of a solution
• Broad and experiential knowledge of relevant solutions and technologies including IIoT, Industry 4.0, AI/ML, Cloud, etc.
• Previous experience in consultancy roles; practical experience and expertise in moderating workshop and various design engagements
• A natural communicator with good presentation and interpersonal attributes, confident and comfortable leading discussions in the room
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge