Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Senior Manager: Mfg and IIoT Software Engineering, Solution Architecture and Delivery
We're looking for a software leader to provide strategic direction in Industry 4.0/IIoT with significant bottom line impact. The Sen Manager in Mfg group would lead the team by providing low level architecture design for a multi cloud product, client level software architecture and oversee technical delivery of related projects. Read about product at https://www.hitachivantara.com/en-us/products/iot.html
• Contribute to development of new and existing software solutions by leading customer need analysis and having deep architecture and manufacturing functional knowledge
• Work with the Sales team to help sell new projects and create new functional requirements
• Provide functional expertise to solution development and project delivery and be expert in one or more functional domain such as Quality, Production, Maintenance, Safety, Supply Chain
• Ensure that delivery of our offerings and solutions is of high quality and meets client needs
• Collaborate with global team members to do product development using industry standard agile and test-driven development
• Work with project managers, on-shore/off-shore delivery team to deliver product in an Agile, DevOps environment
• Expertise in building and delivering cloud-native and data-driven stack
• Integrate and lead development of AI/ML solution in smart factories, in collaboration with data scientists
• Full stack development in Java, microservices, python, DevOps, AWS, Time series databases. We expect our software development leaders to be capable of writing OO code modules and lead the team by example.
• Build secure composable solutions
• You should have experience in using open source frameworks and have background in IoT/IIoT domain. A focus to develop successful products, constantly dig into the manufacturing customer use cases, and learn from the domain experts are some of the important aspect of this job function. Translating the use cases into innovative solutions would be the primary objective.
• Bachelors or master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 10 years' experience in software development
• Over 5 years' manufacturing domain experience
• Over 5 years of Direct Sales experience in Digital, IIoT and Manufacturing Sector
• At least 7 years' of experience managing technical teams
• At least 5 years' experience in Architecture / Solution Delivery in large Manufacturing Organization or Tier 2 Consulting firm
• At least 3 years' of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud services
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.