Meet our Team
We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organization whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful.
If you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team who cares about powering social good, developing new revenue streams and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
Generous packages of benefits are available including (but not limited to) flexible working, a generous pension and private healthcare.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.comWhat You'll Be Doing
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a marketer to fill the role of Marketing Events/Campaign Specialist within our Americas Field Marketing Demand Center. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping to execute effective high-touch, executive level events as well as marketing programs. This role will include leading or assisting with event planning and management, campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each event or campaign, and developing our lead generation programs around each activity. This candidate will collaborate and work alongside our go-to-market campaign leaders within the Americas region but also within our global campaigns team to execute programs that fit within the priorities of our Americas sales teams. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and assisting with the launch of events and campaigns within our AMER and EMEA regions and helping to drive revenue growth for our sales teams.What You Bring to the Team
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including multi-channel integrated programs.
- Ability to manage events in the region as required. Be the driving force and point of contact to ensure all events are run at the same caliber.
- Ability to work closely with other global campaigns teams, program leaders, and sales teams for development and implementation of programs in multiple regions.
- Ability to take direction to help build and launch lead generation programs.
- Ability to manage, analyze, and report on campaign efficiency.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-channel marketing colleagues to build integrated programs that complement campaigns and overall objectives to drive sales revenue and generate overall demand.
- Ability to coordinate multiple events concurrently in different parts of the region, ensuring materials, logistics are prepared in time and that stakeholders have what they need to help make the event a success.
- Strong knowledge and background in working with executive-level, "white glove" events and working with key business stakeholders to plan and execute quality events.
It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Integrated Marketing Experience. Knowledge in building the strategy for integrated marketing programs including but not limited to: email campaigns, virtual and physical events, nurturing programs, digital and social media programs, etc.
- Project Management Skills. Effective project management skills are a must for this position. Hitachi Vantara participates in multiple virtual events, webinars, trade shows, roadshows, summits and other high-touch executive events throughout the year. The person hired for this role will manage and/or assist with all events in the AMER and EMEA regions for a particular business unit, working against tight deadlines, and helping to make key decisions to support the business and sales in meeting their revenue goals.
- Collaborative. Ability to work closely with key internal stakeholders to understand event and campaign related priorities, and respond with options that suit their needs. This requirement will occur from the beginning of a campaign or event through execution and follow-up. This means being able to conduct senior level calls; and be able to write clear, focused internal communications.
- Attention to Detail. Managing campaigns and events requires the coordination of a lot of moving parts. Attention to detail is critical to ensure nothing is missed at any customer- or prospect-facing event.
- Communication. Effectively managing projects where you often have multiple stakeholders, deadlines, and concurrent tactics at one time requires advanced communication skills. Ability to communicate with efficiency and professionalism is required for this role.
- Proven planning skills. The successful candidate is capable of planning for projects months in advance. They have a clear understanding of deadlines, and work efficiently with the team to successfully prepare for them.
- Results Driven. Effectively managing projects is not just about the execution of a campaign or event but also about the goals and objectives that are set for each activity and making sure that we align our strategies and participation in a way that helps us achieve these goals. This role requires a marketer that not only knows how to set clear strategies to help us meet our goals but also works with the proper stakeholders to ensure that follow up and reporting is attained after the activity and into the future.
- 5+ years of experience in Event and Campaign Marketing roles.Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Proficient using the Web to conduct research, event administration and procurement as well as with the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Self directed, self motivated, self starter - this person is a 'go getter' Knowledge of SalesForce or similar sales CRM system is a strong plus
- Language: Primarily English but ability to speak and write in Spanish and/or Portuguese is preferred.
This position can be 100% remote. Travel required.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge