Meet our Team
Global Delivery are the customer facing team that work day to day our enterprise customers across the region of Denmark. They are a highly technical, customer centric group that work side by side with our customers technical teams and are the ambassadors for Hitachi Vantara - ensuring we deliver on time and on budget the solutions our customers have bought. Ultimately delivering profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions.What you'll be doing
The Technical Consultant will lead complex, customer engagements and be responsible for ensuring the technical success of the professional services delivery. The role with require a combination of leading solution designs, troubleshooting, escalation management, and hands-on delivery. You will work closely with the project manager to ensure project status is communicated, a plan is in place, and progress is being made to achieve project completion. What you bring to the team
- Significant experience within Hitachi technologies, a similar competitor (storage) organization, end user or IT consultancy services provider.
- Extensive architectural, design, implementation and operational knowledge including involvement in the setup, operation and transition of operational teams and managed services.
- Appreciation of multiple technology platforms.
- Deep understanding managed infrastructure technologies and how they can be deployed to fit client solution requirements.
- The ability to produce and present flowing and articulate technical presentations, to control the flow and delivery of content, to diverse audiences at customer meetings and seminars.
- Knowledge of configuration, integration and documentation of third-party compute and storage solutions
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge