Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated OS&M BUYER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Project Description
Buyer dedicated to the Procurement area of Hitachi Service, with particular expertise in urban transport systems in Railway market. Accountabilities
- Identify potential suppliers based on technical specifications;
- Formulate requests for tenders;
- Formulate requests for quotation;
- Assessing and negotiating tenders received;
- Issue orders/framework contracts through the SAP corporate management system;
- Forward, approve, ship and archive purchase orders
- Dedicated to the Procurement area of Hitachi Service, with particular expertise in urban transport systems in Railway market;
- Relate to institution of Supply Chain, for the definition/optimization of requirements and logistic;
- Relate to Maintenance, Engineering and Operation, for the study of technical issues;
- Relate to Sales, with regard to the offers necessary for the acquisition of sales orders by customers of Hitachi Rail;
- Relate to Program Management, for the alignment of supply programs and the respect of the budget;
- Relate to Administration & Finance, for the closure of the liability cycle and the management of sureties;
- Relate to Legal, for legal/contractual matters.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to read/interpret technical specifications and/or drawings;
- Previous experience, even minimal (5 years), in the role of Buyer;
- Proven negotiation skills, enriched by good analytical and management skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bachelor of Science or technical Degree preferably in Engineering/Management or Economic/ Legal disciplines;
- Excellent use of the office package and the main computer tools;
- Knowledge of SAP Environment System MM.
Technical-commercial training (Degree in Engineering/Management or Economic/ Legal disciplines).
Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts