Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SUPPLY SUPPORT
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in TITO SCALO (PZ) - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
: Creation and processing of purchase requests and Service Entry Sheets for Company's departments/ projects and timely follow-up of expediting and preparation of shipping documents. Accountabilities
- Ensure an efficient issuing of purchase requests on projects or on indirect activities with and without SAP tool.
- Ensure an efficient issuing of Service Entry Sheets/ Progress
- Report with and without SAP tool (for materials, services, packages, purchase orders).
- Ensure the proper data migration of the technical data from Teamcenter system to SAP tool.
- Ensure Material Expediting in alignment with the due dates agreed with selected suppliers
- Ensure the shipping documents preparation in alignment with the due dates agreed with other departments/ supply chain planners
- Supply Chain Planning processes KPI reporting (MPS, Coverages,
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 3 up to 5 years of experience in similar role/ environment
- Import/export regulations
- Logistic and Warehouse management
- Internal purchasing process, procedures and tools
- MPS-MRP techniques
- IT tools
- Continuous improvement
Good English proficiency Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/