Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs.
- Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features in Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across technologies.
- Have an understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly iterate.
- Strong F&O product knowledge.
- Understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
- Experience designing and customizing F&O application.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Proficiency in X++, Data Management(DIXF), SSRS, Security framework
- Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration.
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirements.
- Ability to travel domestically in the United States/Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in full software development life cycle in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must.
- MS Dynamics F&O experience (Certifications a plus).
- Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation.
- Skills in web services,C#, XML, Azure Platforms (Data Lake, Data Factory), SharePoint, SSIS, Power BI.
- Azure Development (Azure functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus etc.).
- Understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.