What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a Director of Sales (UK - Ireland) who will develop and drive the sales strategy for targeted clients in the Enterprise segment. Through the ongoing development and motivation of the sales team, the Director fosters a culture of success and ongoing quota achievement. Leading from the front, the Sales Director is hands on in supporting the building of key customer relationships, they drive then sales activities that enable the successful closure of key strategic business opportunities.
The role is responsible for a significant multi million $ revenue target and will require a strong leader with a structured and collaborative style to lead the organization. This will will involve strengthening the sales team using approved investment headcount and developing a high-performing culture where the team can really thrive. What you bring to the team
- Experience and track record in enterprise infrastructure sales (hardware, storage, private cloud/IaaS) is required - whether current or historic.
- An ability to think creatively and work consistently to develop, coach and support Sales team to close opportunities within new or prospect customers and you'll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this.
- Strong focus on governance of pipeline, activity and performance metrics required to deliver a Geo target.
- An advocate of and expert in the application of sales methodology to underpin the sales cycle.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting your team and customers to realise required business outcomes
- An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions - we are all here to support your success!
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. At Hitachi Vantara we are proud of our culture which favours diverse thinking and insists on respect and integrity. We aspire to create an energetic, dedicated, and enjoyable work environment for all and hope you will consider joining us!