Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Nodejs + Kubernetes SpecialistResponsibilities
• Design, architect, develop and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions involving microservices, Cloud, containers
• Mentor and guide junior team members, define best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Have technical ownership of multiple modules or a complete offering and work with the stakeholders (product owners/management, managers, architects, QA etc.) in the delivery
• Translate complex functional and technical requirements into high level and detailed design
• Maintain security and data privacy
• Create scalable and high-performance microservices
• Work with DevOps team on deployment architecture, security and CI/CDQualifications
• 8 to 14 years of hands on experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering scalable, secure, HA products with support for persistence, transactions, resilience, clustering, performance and caching
• Good design and architecture skills, good knowledge and experience working with and adapting design and architecture patterns
• Experience in NodeJS, Cloud, Microservices and using them in building complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
• Experience with agile and Scrum
• Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web services or microservices
• Experience in implementing CI/CD
• Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
• Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
• Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.Desired Skills:
Experience working on Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos), UI frameworks (React, Angular2)
Prior experience in developing multi-tenant SaaS product.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.