Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To lead requirements gathering workshops and functional design analysis. Actively engage in fit/ gap analysis discussions and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery of your functional area's deliverables such as To-be business process and functional design documents, system configurations, system tests, solution system walkthroughs, and finalization of solution design.
It is expected that the Senior Functional Consultant possess deep knowledge of Microsoft D365 F&O's Supply Chain Management capabilities and functionalities. Experience in implementing Master planning, Demand forecasting, and Warehouse Management solutions is required.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to a) understand business solution requirements, b) conduct discovery and analysis, c) recommend systems solutions, and d) lead or assist with the implementation of commercial and custom solutions capable of supporting the business.
- Drive Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and other system walkthrough presentations showcasing Microsoft D365 F&O's capabilities supporting customer requirements.
- Help customers appreciate out-of-the-box system capabilities and advise how to best utilize standard solution with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics 365 ERP implementations.
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support.
- Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan.
: Full time positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PMQualificationsJOB QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 RTM, R2 or R3 is required
- Experience in Demand forecasting, Master planning and Warehouse management is required
- Experience in Expense Management, Multi-company, Project Accounting, Financial Management is a plus.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.