Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Role:-
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers and quality engineers to make our products easier to use. Responsibilities:
- Work with cross-functional team members to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Research, gather, and analyze data from multiple sources to develop content.
- Develop world-class product documentation by organizing ideas and translating complex technical concepts into information the intended audience can understand.
- Participate in all feature sprints, retrospective, and planning meetings.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text.
- Create and maintain the documentation with each release.
- Gather and prioritize technical feedback and drive necessary changes into the documentation.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
- Experience working with a multi-national company.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical aptitude to learn products by hands-on experience.
- Must have excellent writing skills and 5-7 years of experience in technical documentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.