Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
The primary responsibility of the Resource Analyst is to manage resourcing across the organisation for all potential and assigned projects; Managing the all resource requirements and correct allocations of resources across the Delivery, Managed Services and sales projects / functions and Managing the Central Resource Schedule.Key Accountabilities
- Maintain Consultants skills update in the Central Resource Schedule system (PSA).
- Monitoring and update the projects stages and follow up with Project Managers.
- Supporting Head of Resourcing and Resource Managers with the accuracy of the resource requirements in the system.
- Creating profiles for New Joiners and keep in sync with HR when new resources/people are joining/leaving Hitachi.
- Supporting Resource managers with Training requirements and yearly Graduate Trainee programmes.
- Timely approving the logged time absence requests;
- Keep in sync with the Project managers to ensure absence requests are not colliding with project plans;
- Managing resource requirements for small projects: presales work, projects with up to 5 project team members;
- Monitor the bookings of the consultants; regular tracking of the preliminary (soft) bookings;
- Responsible for managing the CVs data base for all consultants
Additional InformationWhat We Offer:
- Fluent in English and German (preferred)
- Very good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Resource Management is an advantage
- Team player with positive attitude
- Pro-active nature with attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, Teams, Power Point, Outlook)
By applying for a position with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its subsidiaries ("Hitachi"), you agree that Hitachi may collect and store your personal information (including your name, title and email address) in connection with that position and any other positions that may be suitable for you in the future. For more information, please refer to our "Privacy" section. on the link: http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams