Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking for Project Manager.
• Help define and manage project scopes, schedules, resources and deliverables with related stakeholders in order to achieve business objectives
• Manage and track all the tasks and keep the project within timeline and resources
• Lead meetings related to project and acting as the main point of contact for scheduling, facilitation and record all key decisions and discussion items of meetings
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and ensure that all parties receive an appropriate direction/information.
• Monitor and report project progress to stakeholders and management
• Identify critical points and issues in the project, defining potential measures as well as ideas for solutions, initiation for risk and escalate issues to management.
• Bachelor or master's degree in Project Management, Engineer, Business Administration or related fields
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project Management)
• Certified PMP, Agile Project Management is a plus
• NDID. E-KYC Experience is a plus
• Proven working experience in project management
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Excellent in business writing, effective communication and presentation, interpersonal skill, stakeholders' management skill, analytical skill, problem-solving skills and follow-up with sense of urgency
• Be flexible, dynamic, team-oriented balanced with result-oriented, practical, pragmatic with comprehensive view
• Be able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.