Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics AX. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with clients to understand requirements.
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics AX for based on customer requirements.
- Must have done at least 1 AX upgrade project.
- Enhance Axapta reports, knowledge of SSRS.
- Integration with Axapta using AIF and AX Business Connector.
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Core X++ and Axapta development experience.
- At least 3-5 years of development experience with good exposure to Dynamics AX Financials, T&L and Project modules.
- X++ certification is a must.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.