Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated O&M Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be the person responsible to assure the project delivery, leading the appropriate O&M Requirements Management, across the overall Project Lifecycle, jointly working together with all Project Departments, coordinating and preparing the necessary documentation at both System and Subsystem level, arranging the training, ensuring the proper interface management between the Design and Build team and the O&M team, as well as assure return of experience to the Product Engineering.
The position is based in Naples, IT with possibility to be located temporarily in the sites of the O&M Contracts . Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
During bid and project execution phases
- • Ensure the proposal of Budget O&M Engineering activities on projects as well as O&M operating costs;
- • Ensure apportionment of O&M project requirements;
- • Ensure appropriate Asset Management strategy;
- • Ensure on time provision of O&M deliverables in accordance with project schedule and budget;
- • Ensure the preparation and issuing of guidelines for O&M Manuals, Training, Spare Parts, Special Tools, Pricing documents;
- • Ensure preparation and delivery of Operational analysis, Operation and Maintenance Plans, Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Procedures, and Mobilization Plan;
- • Ensure the preparation and review of Design Change requests and participate in design review activities proposed by the DB team;
- • Ensure the actual and effective execution of the handover (transfer of requirements and review of design during project life cycle) from Design and Build team to The Operator;
- • Ensure the preparation of Technical specifications for spare parts and service contracts;
- • Ensure the analysis of performance data (both operation & maintenance);
- • Ensure the implementation and the execution of failure report analysis and corrective action identification;
- • Ensure the definition, execution and updating of the Mobilization Plan;
- • Ensure the review of manuals delivered by the subcontractors;
- • Participate to projects, bidding and delivery phases within project schedule
- Ensure preparation and delivery of Configuration Management Plans and Obsolescence Management Plan;
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Pioneering Spirt
- Minimum 3 years' railway system engineering experience and knowledge of the integrated systems that comprise a metro system, the architectural design of each sub-system, and the interfaces between them; including but not limited to the signalling, power supply, rolling stock, MEPS sub-systems, telecoms, civil works, platform screen doors
- knowledge and experience in application of the rules and regulations (applicable to local and/or international environment) pertaining railway traffic management, train driving, access to track and working trackside, working with high, medium, low voltage equipment; The skill include basic knowledge of commonly used railway safety management systems.
- International experience and ability to manage internationals projects
- Knowledge of maintainability design and implementation process. The skill includes the ability to review maintenance documentation from sub-suppliers, the ability to plan maintenance activities necessary to keep systems or equipment in full operation.
- Knowledge of Maintenance task and its economical impact on the Total Cost of Ownership
- Willing to take on big challenges with large-scale International projects
- techniques and ways to handle the relationship with a supplier in an integrated supply chain approach;
- Experience in commissioning of railway System
- Willing to cover global role
- Excellent communication skills
- Person on which is easy to work with
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Experience in modern Lean and Agile Organization
- Operation and Maintenance Processes including obsolescence and change management process
- RAMS process
- Planning and organization
- Previous experience in turnkey project management
- Experience in Technology Management.
Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts