Meet the Team
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Senior Procurement Program Manager to work in our Procurement team reporting to Senior Director, Global Procurement. This individual will partner with Hitachi Vantara Procurement members and broader Hitachi companies Procurement organizations (e.g. Hitachi, Ltd., Hitachi Global Digital Holdings, GlobalLogic) to plan and realize Hitachi Group Procurement synergy. This Headcount will be 100% funded by HGDH and report to Tsubasa Yamaguchi.What you will be doing
What you bring to the team
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and suppliers to develop and execute One Hitachi consolidated procurement synergy.
- Establish closer relationship with Hitachi, Ltd corporate procurement team to ensure alignment with corporate strategy.
- Support Post Merger Integration initiatives in Procurement area.
- Manage sourcing statistics within Hitachi Global Digital Holdings companies.
- Manage procurement governance and compliance within Hitachi Global Digital Holdings companies.
- Fluent communication in Japanese language (this position requires daily communication with stakeholders in Japanese).
- 7+ years of experience in procurement, supply chain or related, delivering measurable value and results.
Procurement data analysis to develop synergy plan.
- Leader with a positive, proactive, dynamic presence; possesses outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic and innovative thinking; proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Pro-active, moves quickly and flexible; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge