Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.About the role
You will be a member of one or more product development sprint teams working on CICD pipeline implementation, maintenance, and systems provisioning. As part of a global DevSecOps organization, you will also be involved in development of custom automation modules, tools, and frameworks. Responsibilities
. Create, modify, maintain, and manage mission critical build and deployment pipelines for multiple development teams. This integrates all facets of CICD from Gitops triggering through code build, packaging, deployment, k8s cluster provisioning, plus testing and security scan connections.
• Actively look for the latest tools and technologies inside and outside the company.
• Actively learn and help implement the new industry standards related to products, people, and processes
• Identify the inefficiencies in the process and help the team to improve them to maximize the team's performance
• Collaborate with different stakeholders on managing project milestones, short term, and long-term planning.
• Help identify the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively and develop creative solutions and workarounds.Hard Skills
. Hands on experience with CICD pipeline technologies like Jenkins pipelines, Github actions, Tekton, Argo CD, Azure Devops CICD, and similar.
• Docker files, image builds, and containerized applications administration.
• Basic familiarity with at AWS, Azure, or GCP administration including security/resource groups and identity access management (IAM).
• Basic understanding of Kubernetes architecture and operations.
• Understanding of software component packaging and dependency management.
• Familiarity with JFrog Artifactory or Sonatype Nexus usage, administration, and deployment architecture.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, branching methodologies and release management.
• Experience on agile or Kanban software development methods.
• Virtualized Linux installation and Linux systems administration
• Awareness of code quality, security, and license compliance standards and passion for implementing "shift-left" checks into build pipelinesNice To Have
• Experience with Cloud and on-prem networking configuration and administration.
• Awareness of configuration management tools, preferably Terraform and Ansible.
• Awareness of tools used to check and monitor software standards: Sonarqube, OWASP, WhiteSource, Coverity, Blackduck, Qualys, Snyk, Github Security, JFrog Xray, and similar.
• Awareness of monitoring, metrics, and observability platform technologies like Datadog, Dynatrace, New Relic, Splunk, Sumo, Prometheus, Elastic, Zabbix, or Nagio
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.