Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
Okta Implementation, Okta Integration with Oracle Products and Cloud Application, Deployment of Okta Access Gateway, Okta.
• Strong/expert level understanding of authentication mechanisms and protocols including OIDC/OAuth and SAML, and key related security concepts such as MFA, and how these are used with Okta and Active Directory, and the ability to trouble shoot issues in this realm.
• Strong/expert level experience integrating applications with Okta for SSO
• Hands on experience (5+ years) with Okta (or Ping Identity) within large enterprise scale Okta environments (with more than 10,000 users), including also experience with Okta workflows (to allow for automation of tasks)
• Good understanding of Privileged Access Management concepts, and experience using a PAM tool, such as CyberArk or Thycotic is desirable
• Experience deploying and using Okta's Access Gateway for authentication to Legacy applications
• Look for someone that has passed any of the Okta certification exams. You really are looking for someone that holds either the Developer cert or the Consultant Cert. People who only hold the professional cert might not be qualified for what we need. Cert is obviously not mandatory but it certainly can boost your degree of confidence in the candidate.
• Experience managing Okta through its public facing API's. They should be able to tell you some of the common endpoints and use cases for how to automate those users.
• Skilled in creating granular Okta sign in policies, MFA enrollment policies and application-level policies.
• Great interpersonal skills: good written - oral communication in English, ability - willingness to work within international team, collaborative - team-oriented approach, being self-driven with an ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and variables in a dynamic and fast moving, large scale project with tight deadlines, multiple priorities and under defined budget, high attention to details and quality.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge