Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role:
We are seeking Full Stack Developers to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional engineering team to prototype, design, and develop software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development involvement from start to finish of each project.Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software applications/systems.
- Build and maintain products and solutions throughout its life cycle.
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional engineering team members to turn requirements into prototypes, technical designs, and implementation.
- Collaborate with a team of developers to maintain technical design and code standards.
- Participate in reviews of business requirements.
- Contribute to functional specifications and technical designs.
- Participate in reviews of feature designs and test plans.Requirements
- Bachelor degree or up majoring in software engineer, computer science.
- Have at least 2 years of experiences in Software Development
- Proficiency at least one of front-end frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, ReactJS).
- Proficiency at least one of back-end languages (e.g. Java, NodeJS, .Net,...).
- Extensive knowledge about OOP and design patterns.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers, microservices.
- Self-motivated, proactive, good at time management, self-discipline, responsible.
- Creative thinking and good at problem solving.
- Knowledge of Cloud (Azure, AWS), Prometheus/Elastic, Kibana/Grafana, Ansible is plus.
- Good English communication skill is plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.