Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
The Java Developer will work along with team members and customer, report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities will include deliver new features, follow software development process, and contribute ideas to improve the project.Responsibilities:
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
• Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
• Work as a key developer or team leader in the project
• Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
• Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deploy
• Participate in full life cycle of software development
• Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
• Follow software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.Requirement
• Having at least 1+ years of experience in programming with Java, Spring .
• Having at least 2+ total years of experience in software development.
• Experienced in using Java, Spring, RESTful Web Service, Hibernate.
• Experienced in using Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL...
• Experienced in using Frontend library (Angular 2+ / React JS/ ExtJS...) is a big plus.
• Experience in AWS, Azure, google Cloud ... is a plus.
• Good at logical thinking, and teamwork spirit.
• Experienced in leading a small team (1-3 people) is a plus
• A proactive, team player with ability to work in dynamic environments.
• Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques.
• Good at English (communication - written) is a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin