Role: Websphere Portal AdminLocation: Hyderabad
"• Strong web systems engineering and operations background with focus of IBM WebSphere suite.
• Hands-on experience managing and maintaining IBM WebSphere Portal/WCM (a.k.a HP DX) environments.
• Perform code deployments in Dev, QA and PROD for WAS, Portal and WCM applications.
• Administering WCM libraries on a day-to-day basis.
• Provide troubleshooting and configuration support during application sprints.
• Knowledge of all the related infrastructure components like SSO/IDM, LDAP, Databases, Network/Firewall/F5 and VMs.
• Support unscheduled production events on a 24x7 basis along with scheduled after-hour activities (Patching/Reboots)
• Good working knowledge of IBM HTTP Server/Apache set and configurations.
• Ability to manage production incidents/outages, analyze diagnostic information and publish detailed root cause analysis (RCA)
• Ability to create and maintain shell scripts for automated tasks.
• Ability to communicate clearly with the customer via teams/email.