Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Wayside & On Board Service Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Turin, IT
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Ensure the execution of maintenance activities on site in accordance with the contractual KPIs
- Ensure monitoring, analysing and reporting on-site system performance
- Ensure the execution of first level of troubleshooting on site in case of issues
- Ensure logs and dump files download from on site equipment and provide first level of analysis
- Ensure monitoring of the day to day maintenance performance and provide technical reporting to the Client.
- Ensure the execution of on site maintenance task ensuring the application of OHS and STS HSMS rules
- Ensure the availability of local stock and repair process activation.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- From 3 up to 5 years of experience
- Budgeting & Cost Estimation
- Railway equipment/environment
- Testing & Fault finding
- Incident/accident investigation
- Knowledge of technologies
- Railway Safety Rules & Regulations
- Use of Maintenance tools.
Bachelor's Degree or High school in technical area or Equivalent Technical background. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts