Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The role
We are seeking a Director Consulting Service to join our organization and works as senior expert managing multiple teams. This position will report directly to Senior Vice President of Hitachi Vantara Vietnam.Responsibilities
- Facilitate project planning in detail aligning customer expectations, project scope, cost budgets and managing risk
- Monitor multiple projects, identify risks and issues in advance and initiate appropriate corrective and preventive actions ensuring performance as per project goals.
- Establish effective project performance management system and necessary reporting and ensure execution across the projects.
- Manage external and internal stakeholders and guide the project teams to execute it effectively
- Provide expert support helping project managers to achieve, maintain and improve the project performance.
- Act as senior management representative dealing with various matters with customers like periodic reviews, escalation management and guiding on project execution
- Ensure compliance to various project management and monitoring processes within organization and ensure compliance to project management principles, processes and standards
- Guide the Customer Management to understand the SAP product, project, methodology and support in decision making during the project life cycle.
- Facilitate change management guiding both Customer and teams and initiating necessary support and resources
- Help develop or evaluate the solutions proposed to various customers either during the project or during pre-sale process as an expert.
- Expert level Project management
- Expert level Stakeholder management
- Proficiency in Risk Management, Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Solution Management
- General Management
- Domain knowledge - any commonly known domain
- People management
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills with proficiency in English language is essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.