Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Requirement: Technical Skills:
- 3+ year of experience in scripting skills in .Net/ Java/ Angular/ ReactJS/ C#/ WBF ...
- 2+ year of experience with Linux, networking, security...
- 2+ year of experience with Nginx, Jenkins, Mysql, Redis, Elasticsearch, git, bitbucket, GitLab..
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with Container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes).
- Experience with SDLC, automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment environments.
- Working knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering - environment provisioning, monitoring, security, storage and networks.
- Nice to have : Helm (v2), Bash, Powershell, Serverless Platform, Typescript.
- Experience in Cloud platform (either Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS (preferred)).
- Good at logical thinking, and team work spirit.
- A proactive, team player with ability to work in dynamic environments.
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques.
- Good at English (communication & written) is a big plus.
- Strong leadership
- Had experience to manage a team
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.