Meet our Team
Marketing Leads - Budget Ops Specialist
U.S. Remote or DallasWhy Join Hitachi Vantara
We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organization whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful.
If you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team who cares about powering social good, developing new revenue streams and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
Generous packages of benefits are available including (but not limited to) flexible working, a generous pension and private healthcare.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.comWhat you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an operations specialist to fill the role of Marketing Lead - Budget Ops Specialist within our Americas Field Marketing Demand Center. The Marketing Ops Specialist will be responsible for helping to effectively manage lead flow throughout the team, assisting with salesforce reporting, analyzing the effectiveness of our lead gen campaigns, helping to track lead flow to sales and having regular conversations with sales around the overall lead conversion process. This candidate will also manage the AMER Field Marketing budget working with each program manager to make sure their budget spend aligns to our overall plans. This person will collaborate and work alongside our program managers within the Americas region but also within our overall revenue marketing team, when relevant, to help optimize the lead flow within our programs that fit within the priorities of our Americas sales teams. The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping to improve and optimize our lead flow process within our US, Canada, and Latin American regions and helping to drive revenue growth for our Americas sales teams.What you bring to the team
• Ability to work closely with campaigns teams, program leaders, and sales teams for improvement and optimization of lead flow process
• Ability to take direction to help build reports and speak to the lead flow process with marketing and sales stakeholders
• Ability to manage, analyze, and report on campaign efficiency
• Develop and communicate marketing lead flow reports, salesforce reports, email platform reports like Marketo, PowerBI reports that provide insight into campaign results and recommendations to senior management
• Collaborate with cross-channel marketing colleagues to build enhanced lead flow communications for sales to help improve the overall lead conversion rates from sales, which ultimately contribute to marketing touched pipeline and sales revenue.
• Experience in managing a budget or working within a budgets tool like Allocadia
It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:
• Experience in contibuting to or building the strategy for marketing lead flow
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or related discipline
• 3+ years experience in a marketing or lead operations role
• Previous knowledge and experience within SalesForce or similar CRM platform
• Previous knowledge and experience working within Marketo or similar platform
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborate environment
• Ability to take direction from team mates but also work independently
• Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues remotely in mulitiple time zones
Language: Primarily English but bilingual capabilities in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plusOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge