The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
The Fullstack Developer
will work along with other developers and report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities will include deliver new features, follow software development process and Contribute ideas to improve the project.Responsibilities:
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
- Work as a developer in the project
- Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
- Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deploy
- Participate in full life-cycle of software development
- Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
- Follow software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.
- Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.Requirement:
- Bachelor degree or up majoring in software engineer, computer science.
- Have at least 6 months of experiences in Software Development (Java or .NET)
- Extensive knowledge about OOP and design patterns.
- Knowledge of at least one of front-end frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, ReactJS...)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers.
- Self-motivated, proactive, good at time management, self-discipline, responsible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.