Meet our team
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team represent Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. We've built a successful team with a true direct sourcing model; one that partners with the business to anticipate future resource needs, nurtures talent pipelines and employs evermore creative ways of identifying and attracting the best talent into the organisation.
We are quality focused, with a desire to go the extra mile, which enables us to build strong relationships with our business customers and deliver talent solutions that bring added value. We're highly resourceful and always ready to tackle hiring projects with enthusiasm and positivity. Our collaborative team provides the opportunity to work with international colleagues and on a broad variety of hiring initiatives and TA focused projects. What you will be doing
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract. You will partner directly with specified members of our Talent Acquisition team to provide valuable administrative support throughout the end-to-end recruitment process. Managing high-volume recruiting and pre-employment activities, such as interview scheduling, candidate management, interview logistics and travel, and contract generation. The work is generally fast-paced and of a critical, time-sensitive, and often confidential nature.
This is an opportunity for the right person, passionate about candidate experience, to develop their understanding of the recruitment in a dynamic and growing business and hone their skills in a commercial in-house environment.
What you bring to the team
- Supporting multiple geographically dispersed Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Assisting Recruiters and Sourcers with recruiting and onboarding systems, maintaining candidate data in the recruiting system (Greenhouse), following up with interviewers on timely scorecard submissions and managing ad-hoc queries
- Partnering with candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and recruiters to ensure quality of experience throughout the end-to-end recruitment process
- Interfacing with internal resources and outside vendors regarding all pre-employment requirements
- Uploading online job adverts and completing validation and quality check of job adverts on Hitachi Vantara career sites and external job boards
- Process, monitor, and report on all pre-employment activities
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative function requiring excellent organisational ability and strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a busy environment with a strong sense of urgency; ability to follow up and execute quickly and efficiently
- Previous experience gained in either an in-house or recruitment agency environment is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Advanced skills with an Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- A proactive mindset with initiative, tenacity and the ability to think laterally in order to reach the best solution
- Team orientated with a friendly and out-going personality and the ability to flex in support of timelines, and deliverables
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge.