Job: Hitachi Services Sales Architect
Develops solution design for area of expertise, including co-creating customized offerings with customer. Involved in sales process for key deals or customers. Contributes to transition / transformation plans by identifying tasks required to implement solution. Reviews and provides inputs for proposals. Ensures customer requirements have been understood and incorporated into engagement scope. Serves as solution support during engagement. Maintains a catalog of hardware and software solutions. Creates custom solutions only when standardized solutions do not meet requirements. Assist developing new offerings. Assists with the development of internal or partner capabilities as required.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues; seen as a subject matter expert.
Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams; may participate in crossfunctional initiatives
Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel in Lead role.
- Candidate must have strong skills and knowledge in Hitachi enterprise and modular storage architecture.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge in Hitachi HNAS and HCP (NAS and content platform) at architecture levels
- Candidate must have Private cloud with VmWare, Hyper-V platform
- Strong skills in local and remote replication technologies for block, file and content storage
- Desirable - Knowledge and skills in SAP HANA and Oracle technologies in private cloud
- Must have knowledge in skills for brocade/Broadcom and Cisco fabric networks ( Enterprise grade SAN)
- Must have system integration experience for storage and private cloud solutions
- Must have knowledge in effort estimations for project implementations, costing and pricing
- Must have knowledge in translating RFP/Requirements to implementable solution
- Desirable - Working knowledge to design services for financial services sector ( Banking and Insurance)
- Overall experience 10+ Years