The Hitachi Vantara Global Support Centre (GSC) team is responsible for the seamless provision of 24x7x365 customer support services and is focussed on ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and advocacy, alongside orchestrating Hitachi Vantara Engineering, Escalation Management and other support and service partner teams to effectively manage service cases through to successful conclusion.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Providing best in class customer support solutions in alignment with the Global team to achieve agreed strategic goals
- Leading the EMEA GSC team and acting as the EMEA GSC escalation point for the Solutions Practices and managing critical situations and internal escalation updates to relevant departments and to senior Hitachi Vantara managers and executives
- Engaging in the investigation, management and effective communication of customer satisfaction issues and ensuring the provision of event and root cause analysis reports and engaging in continuous improvement activities
- Partaking in the 24x7x365 Exec on Duty rota
- Collaborating with Hitachi Vantara Sales, Customer Service and Support, Global Services and external OEM Engineering Teams to provide holistic support and assist in fast and successful resolution to complex issues
- Providing stand-in support for the EMEA GSC Director.
- Adhering to compliance requirements relevant SOPs, KPIs and CSAT follow up within Solutions Practices
- Significant experience in post-sales support of enterprise class solutions including servers, network, SAN, storage and virtualization technologies including installation, diagnostics, performance, and troubleshooting
- Proven capabilities working with Director + colleagues and C level customer contacts with the ability to establish and demonstrate technical credibility
- A calm leadership style and gravitas during critical situations with the ability to take ownership when faced with challenging situations
- A passion and aptitude for providing positive customer service and effective communication, problem solving, and technical writing skills
- Ability to relate and communicate effectively with client technologists and management when required.
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills and ethical and honest in all respects
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively (business level English) with internal and external customers, peers and leaders.
- Organised and adaptable clear thinking with a tolerance for ambiguity and ability to provide clarity of thought and action
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge