Meet our Team
As a Hitachi Vantara Renewals team member, we are responsible for driving retention of current customers and working closely with our Sales colleagues to increase our installed base within our existing customers. We work cross-functionally with teams such as Product, Services and Operations teams to increase retention across our customer base.
We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers, success that is celebrated and shared. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Managing, selling, renewing, and expanding service relationships with our customer base.
- Work with existing customers to maintain our high renewal close rate and team quota.
- Review dashboards and renewals process timelines to ensure proactive engagements and drive on-time renewals.
- Submit accurate and timely forecast.
- Respond to customer calls and emails promptly.
- Engage with multiple internal partners such as sales teams, district managers, support teams, and customers during negotiations.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners in sales, legal, finance, etc. to resolve issues raised by customers.
- 1-3+ years' experience in service delivery-related role; business analyst, sales support, contract negotiations, pricing specialist, etc. Some sales related experience preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with business partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; specific experience with remote teams.
- Proficient English and French speaking and writing skills is a must.
- Proven analytical reasoning, creativity, conceptual knowledge, critical thinking, and judgment skills.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge