Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We offer an inclusive, highly collaborative workplace and we recognize our biggest asset is our people; they drive our innovation advantage. Our social Employee Resource Groups, including our active Women of Hitachi, LGBTQ+, CSR and Veteran's communities represent our diverse employee base. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and we're looking for like-minded, passionate, and driven people to join us. In return, we offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful. Meet our team
As an Enterprise Acquisition Account Representative, you would be covering primarily the Dutch market. The Account Manager (AM) will work closely with Technical Presales, Services team and the Support teams to grow our Solutions and Services business.
The culture of our team is collaborative. Teamwork is expected, supported, and valued. We provide an innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment that enables and empowers our team to perform at their best.What you will be doing
What you bring to the team
- Responsible for positioning infrastructure solutions, data operations, cloud solutions, app modernization, data analytics and managed service offerings to achieve desired client outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with all team members, to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals to achieve growth.
- Drive a high volume of high value prospecting and business development activities, to include lead management, needed to reach key decision makers/influencers (technical and business) inside pursuit accounts.
- Position Hitachi Vantara's offering by understanding the customer's key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry.
- Use strong business acumen and knowledge of our solutions to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centers.
- Drive customer-centric strategies with the Hitachi team members, ecosystem partners, and customers to maximize profitable engagement and win rates.
- A collaborative TEAM-attitude, very strong work ethic and you thrive in a fast paced, high growth, and matrixed organizational environment.
- Strong presenting - selling service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes.
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company or an IT Consultancy company with at least 3 years spent selling solutions and managing medium to high value IT and/or cloud services programs
- Knowledge and/or practical experience of IT cloud migration, application modernization, data analytics, managed services and data management including storage, integration, and security products
- Experience working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs)
- Strong communication (Fluent in Dutch and English) and influencing skills, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers
- A motivated sales with a proven track record of sourcing new leads and leveraging social networking to gain access to decision-makers/influencers necessary to close business
- Some inside sales or telemarketing experience is a plus.
- Knows how to conduct customer research and develop meaningful account plans.
- A desire to learn and an aptitude for acquiring new skills and product knowledge.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge