Meet our Team
Global Sales Enablement collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our sales organization; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to passionately help in articulating our value proposition.What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement professional who infuses fun and work to ensure our industry leading sales professional have what they need to bring the Hitachi Vantara offering directly to the customer.
Reporting to the Vice President Global Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for the lifecycle management, user management, and publishing of content in the sales resource centre to align with the departmental - company standards.
What you bring to the team
- Manage developed content to ensure ongoing adherence to content business rules (naming, tagging, use) to ensure quality standards are met, appropriate content is easily located when needed, and end-user experience is highly satisfactory
- Become familiar with and understand Global Sales Enablement processes and tools used by the Content Operations team
- Lifecycle Management tracking and notifications of expiring content in the content management and learning platforms.
- Manage daily operational tasks such as: User administration, Governance of hourly syncing of content from Adobe Experience Manager, loading of content.
- Ability to work with Web publishing, content management, and inventory tools.
- Content lifecycle management and/or complex project management.
- Fast learner, ability to understand new technologies and changes to processes.
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- You have prior experience with sales/learning/marketing systems (Salesforce, MindTickle, Seismic, Highspot, BigTinCan or similar).
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge