Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
Day by day resolution of corporate governance and contractual legal matters requiring a basic legal experience. Accountabilities:
- Manage the contract cycle.
- Draft and review commercial agreements, including EPC agreements, supply agreements, procurement agreements, subcontracts and all other related documents.
- Work closely with sales and procurement departments and advise on all legal matters in a timely and effective manner.
Skills and Knowledge Categories
- Education: Law Degree from an accredited institution or similar relevant education, membership in a Law Society, and practice experience.
- Experience: 5 up to 10 years of legal experience
- Significant experience with writing, editing, negotiating construction and/or government contracts and subcontracts.
- Must have significant transactional experience (writing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex agreements). Deals ranging from 5-9 digits.
- Must have exceptional communication skills - written, verbal and able to communicate legal issues effectively to a variety of audiences.
- English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge