Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
• Responsible to achieve marketing KPIs for Digital Solution business in APAC
• Develop marketing strategy and campaigns to support the digital solutions business penetration in APAC by working closely with GEO digital solutions stakeholders, based on Corp marketing guideline and GEO business strategy
• Define and localize the marketing theme/message for Digital Solutions business based on GEO market dynamic and strategy both for external and internal communications, while staying aligned to the core global value/messaging
• Work closely with sales, services, marketing and other key stakeholders to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that generate leads and accelerate pipeline for Digital Solutions business.
• Adapt and localize key marketing proposition by understanding the customer's key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry.
• Devise and execute content strategy to reach the relevant audience within APAC.
• Act as the subject matter expert on the Digital Solutions business and strategy for the APAC marketing team
• Be the voice of the APAC marketing team to provide feedback to Corp on what APAC needs to support Digital Solutions growth in the region
• Discover and mobilize all the possible marketing resources from internal and external to support business growth, including various funding sources, internal taskforce cross functional people resources, cross selling marketing campaigns, sales programs, channel/alliances partnership, media/association resources, etc.
• Maintain detailed metrics to track achievement of marketing KPIs
• At least 7-10 years B2B marketing experience in IT Industry
• Solid marketing experience in IT cloud migration, application modernization, data analytics and/or consulting service offerings preferred.
• Highly self-motivated with strong pioneering spirit, and always with courage to innovate new initiatives to penetrate the new market segments
• Extremely proactive working attitude to create and discover potential marketing opportunity and grow the business
• Sophisticated marketing acumen to well prioritize the work and mobilize different resources for maximized outcome
• Significant experience in building, driving and executing campaigns across the APAC region.
• Metrics and results-driven - with a demonstrated ability to balance a need for fast program execution with longer-term strategic goals.
• Solution-oriented with sound judgement and an ability to overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion.
• Experience building solid peer relationships in order to influence key stakeholders
• Enthusiastic, well-organised self-starter able to use initiative and adapt to change
• Experience working in a matrix environment
• Excellent written and spoken in English.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge