Hitachi Vantara is looking for a creative and passionate marketer who can help drive demand for our solutions across EMEA. As a Field Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading the regional planning, development, execution and analysis of global and local integrated demand gen campaigns, targeting enterprise and commercial business segments. Working closely with key stakeholders across sales and marketing, you will be part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-based team whose goal is to increase the performance of demand generation campaigns and help drive revenue for the EMEA theatre.
We are looking for a motivated Field Marketer who is experienced at building and driving a regional demand generation strategy that is consistent across a diverse set of markets.What you'll be doing:
• Manage and develop the yearly marketing plan and budget for the region and segment according to the global marketing guidelines and regional business strategies.
• Own and drive a major Go to Marketing Campaign pillar across EMEA.
• Collaborate with Global team members in the Revenue Marketing organisation to design, build and implement campaigns which are aligned to our major GTM sales plays that drive demand across our Enterprise and Commercial customer segments.
• Deliver high-quality Marketing Qualified Leads to the field and achieve our goals of marketing-sourced and marketing-influenced revenue targets.
• Use omni channel marketing best practices.
• Track marketing campaigns measuring campaign performance and results
• Work with sales on lead follow up from your campaigns
• Deliver Marketing Programs comprising of direct mail, email, advertising, webinars, seminars and tradeshows - that deliver on pre-defined awareness / consideration goals and revenue objectives of the Geo.
• Document programs and conduct post analysis and evaluation on all programs.
• Deliver programs with a digital first mindset.What you will bring to the team:
• BA or BS equivalent degree qualification
• 3+ years of experience as a Regional Marketing Manager
• Good knowledge of digital marketing tactics and best practices
• Experience with organizing local and regional events
• Solid understanding of the marketing funnel
• Proficient in marketing automation and analytics features
• Experience with marketing tools and software
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to be accountable for projects from conception to implementation, including budget.
• Previous experience in the Enterprise IT industryOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge