Job description Hitachi Rail USA
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Business Affairs Counsel
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are:
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.
Ansaldo STS is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Ansaldo STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Mission:
Day by day resolution of corporate governance and contractual legal matters requiring a basic legal experience Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Manage the contract cycle
- Draft and review commercial agreements, including EPC agreements, supply agreements, procurement agreements, subcontracts and all other related documents
- Work closely with sales and procurement departments and advise on all legal matters in a timely and effective manner
Additional Skills/ Knowledge: Please highlight if you have any of the following:
- J.D. from accredited US law school
- Member and in good standing with a U.S. State Bar Association
- 5+ years of legal experience
- Significant experience with writing, editing, negotiating construction and/or government contracts and subcontracts.
- Must have significant transactional experience (writing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex agreements). Deals ranging from 5-9 digits.
- Must have exceptional communication skills - written, verbal and able to communicate legal issues effectively to a variety of audiences.
Education: Languages: Benefits
- Previous In-house experience or major law firm experience
- Employment law
- Environmental law
- Insurance law
- IP law experience
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/