SFDC Administrator cum Developer
The person will provide support and work on enhancements for our enterprise CRM implementation as well as do hands-on design and development for break/fix/change request items. This position will have technical knowledge in SFDC, especially SF Partner community module
This position will require to support/work with Hitachi Vantara internal users and Partners users on daily basis.
This position will work with business analysts to understand our CRM implementation and provide L2/L3 scope of work. This position will also (a) triage - troubleshoot issues reported by business users (b) identify any critical defects/bugs in the system (c) work with business analysts to identify least intrusive and risky options to fix the defect (d) Develop and unit test solutions, and (e) support QA and deployment of break/fix release.
• Monitor support queues and provide support to HV internal and external users.
• Perform hands-on triage, troubleshooting, and bug fix development of SFDC application.
• Provide Level 2 - Level 3 support
• Interact with business users to solve their issue
• Perform hands-on design, configuration and development of CRM application using Salesforce Tools, and interfaces
• Development and Deployment of enhancements through custom code and Configuration using the CI/CD tools and processes.
• Partner with the Core Development Team to provide tier 3 production support and be part of development where appropriate
• Strong SFDC Configuration, workflow and development knowledge.
• SFDC Administration knowledge.
• Work experience in the SF Partner community is a must
• Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
• Business process knowledge of Sales and Service cloud.
• Release Management experience using CI/CD tools
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management on key elements.
• Detect, analyze, resolve root cause of application issues
• Have ability to communicate clearly and be able to articulate their thoughts and message in way that promotes understanding across various teams.
• Ability and experience in working with distributed teams and follow the sun development model.
• Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.
• 4+ years of SFDC experience is a must, especially in SF Partner Community
• Middleware experience is added advantage
• Experience in one of the CPQ tool is added advantage
• SFDC Certification is required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in an IT related field required