Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/
. Description du posteKey Responsibilities
- Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Analytics investment.
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Demonstrating the future state solution enactment of the articulated programme strategy in the context of data and analytics & related applications and technologies
- Utilising specialist knowledge of analytics, data warehousing and data engineering to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy.
- Providing solution demonstrations and contribute effectively on new bid work.
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures.
- Designing bespoke solution.
- Documenting the Programme Solution Design
- Supporting Lead Consultants in their review of functional & technical specifications for clients of high complexity and quality
- Guiding Client Programme Directors & Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions consultants
- Develop direct reports' and team members' soft skills and support their career development for succession planning.
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy.
Informations complémentairesWe offer you
- Deep knowledge of the business intelligence applications and analytics
- Strong consulting experience
- Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Strong working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Future in a modern working environment with continuous training options
- Freedom for independent work and creativity
- An attractive workplace in a motivated team that enjoys working together
- A dynamic company with short decision-making and reaction times