Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Treasury Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Support the Treasury team in all areas of the Treasury Operations of the company, assuring that financial and operational treasury organziaitonal needs are achieved
- Support the processing of electronic payments to vendors
- Support with the daily, weekly, monthly analysis of bank accounts
- Support in the preparation of bank reconciliations
- Record required general ledger postings in SAP ERP system and support in the closing of the general ledger during each monthly closing process
- Support strict adherence to all company internal controls and in the execution of internal and external audits
- Assist with the preparation of the cash flow budget and plan, ensuring it is accurate and in line with business expectations.
- Support in communication with banks regarding bank documentation, bank reports, cash flow forecasting and facilitation of treasury operational needs
- Support the analysis related to the actual cash flow with respect to the anticipated cash flow, variance analysis, and financial position analysis
- Support the forecasting and analyzing business finance needs (cash flow, bank guarantee, letters of credit and facility requirements) and cash management position to ensure the optimal operating liquidity
- Support the follow up of foreign currency transactions/ hedges with business owners, and processing them in SAP ERP system
- Understand and utilize IT tools management for daily treasury operations
- Participate and support on-time, integrated and compliant financial and treasury reporting
• A minimum of 5 years of experience & gained expertise Desired Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- Experience with treasury operations
- Experience with SAP or simliar ERP
- Experience with bank (electronic transfer and approval) software
- Skills in Excel at advanced level
- Experience with Hyperion consolidation tool or similiar tool
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration Languages
Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/