Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
The Java Developer will work along with other developers and report directly to the project manager. Main responsibilities will include deliver new features, follow software development process and Contribute ideas to improve the project.Responsibilities:
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
• Work as a developer in the project
• Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
• Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deploy
• Participate in full life-cycle of software development
• Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
• Follow software development process, especially agile disciplines and principles.
• Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.Requirement:
• B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant major
• At least 3+ years of experience in programming with Java, Spring.
• Good fundamentals of programming: OOP, Design Patterns, Internet/Distributed Software
• Familiar with both waterflow and agile software development cycles.
• Experienced with at least one of the SPA frameworks: Angular/ReactJS
• Other experiences with mobile frontend (Responsive, PWA, React Native) will be a plus
• Experienced with REST API, Java Spring Boot framework, Hibernate/JPA, JWT/Security
• Experienced with SQL databases (one of MySQL, PostgreSQL, ..)
• Other experiences with Java Micronaut, gRPC, NoSQL dbs will be a plus
• Experienced with container: Docker, docker-compose is a plus
• Experiences with AWS/Azure/GCP will be a plus
Learning and leading:
• Demonstrate a continuous learning capability and willing to support juniors to achieve team's tasksLocation:
Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.